My disinterest in money resulted in other threats

On 15 March 2013, I said I wanna be a mother of four.



Now that I’m 21, I hope to have a daughter when I’m 23, sons when I’m 25 and 27 then one more daughter when I’m 29, provided if policies become pro-family.
Posted by Han Hui Hui on Thursday, 14 March 2013


I want my children to grow up in a democratic society and not under an education system that stifles creativity yet supports degree mills.

On 15 April 2013, the government decided to use taxpayers’ money to sue me for defamation for condemning private education.
http://statboard-suecitizen.blogspot.com/2013/04/crm-201304016502-statement.html

During the process, I was offered $20k for out of court settlement.
My disinterest in money resulted in other threats which I finally relented and gave up.

On 9 October 2013, I was shocked at how the media reported, but there was little that I could do.
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogger-han-hui-hui-challenges-council-of-private-education-to-sue-her-093853015.html

I regretted giving up instead of fighting, so I started to organise events in order to raise awareness regarding the need for transparency and accountability.




1. 16 November 2013:
FOR OUR CHILDREN’S FUTURE: Voices of parents and younger generation

2. 7 December 2013:
Towards a Better Education System

1 January 2014:
Trip to India to meet up with labour workers (self-funded)

3. 15 February 2014:
Pre-Budget 2014 Forum

4. 9 March 2014:
Stop increasing our S&CC

10 April 2014:
Trip to Oslo to meet up with labour unions (self-funded)

5. 3 May 2014:
Our rights to fair wage and rightful employment

6. 7 June 2014:
#ReturnOurCPF 1– Minimum Sum

7. 12 July 2014:
#ReturnOurCPF 2– Medishield life

8. 9 August 2014:
National Day is not PAP Day

9. 23 August 2014:
#ReturnOurCPF 3– HDB

10. 27 September 2014:
#ReturnOurCPF 4– Jobs

The 10th event was the last event I could ever organise since then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.

The Exodus of Singaporean Lawyers and the label from "The Leader of The Protests" to "The Leader of The Unvaccinated" in Singapore

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

SINGAPORE PARLIAMENT Ridout Road Saga: A Conflict of Interest or An Abuse of Power?

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Who to vote for in my first Singapore Presidential Election?

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Senior Director Senior State Counsel DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat VS Deputy Senior State Counsel DPP John LU Zhuoren