Looks devalues with time, humans should be contented and not stereotype.

We were told to do notes taking in college, first time in a lecture of 500 people, and our notes were like

It was so fast and when we try to re-write the things, it was like a decoding class.
Life was so simple back then. Studying, that’s it.


The person came up with this is kinda :S
Why is it that almost every single reason, there’s a good looking?
Are looks that important?
Looks devalues with time.
It’s true isn’t it?


People always say one deserve better.
What do they mean by one deserve better?
Can’t people just settle down and be contented with what they have?
You may deserve someone better, but that someone better may have someone better than you, agree?
Then the cycle repeats.


Some guys, I don’t know, perhaps the mindset are different.
I think they think that this is a joke and it’s funny.
I don’t know about that, but I do know that once a guy does this, in the future, whatever he’s gonna say or do, don’t take it to heart.
In the end, it’s the guy who became and joke and is indeed funny to me. LOL!
I mean, what is he trying to prove by saying that right?
If he knows someone better, simple, go ahead :)


I think this is nice.
Many people are like “we spend last Christmas together” or “we have such a romantic valentine’s day” and the list goes on.
People focus on a day.
That day which the society claim is right or special when it’s a marketing tool used to promote sales. Lol…
If I’m to be like a girl, lol… I would rather have someone who kiss me goodnight and brush my hair away to greet me good morning as I wake up EVERYDAY. And I mean EVERY lol…
What’s the use of having one pleasant day but the other 364days are like poo?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.

The Exodus of Singaporean Lawyers and the label from "The Leader of The Protests" to "The Leader of The Unvaccinated" in Singapore

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

SINGAPORE PARLIAMENT Ridout Road Saga: A Conflict of Interest or An Abuse of Power?

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Who to vote for in my first Singapore Presidential Election?

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Senior Director Senior State Counsel DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat VS Deputy Senior State Counsel DPP John LU Zhuoren