There are things that one can’t buy with money.

To me, counselors are but people who do counseling as a job.
It goes down to money.
People don’t actually care about you.

It’s like who are you?
Oh… you bring in money for me so I shall claim that I’ll be nice to you when the fact is not.
Money, money and money.
Is life all about money?
Why can’t people look beyond that?

I agree that money isn’t everything but without money you get nothing.
Money can’t buy you happiness but money can allow you to go out and have fun and etc which is close to happiness.
But one day, when you walk down the street realizing that nothing appeals to you anymore, when you have the money to buy what others want but can never get what you want, that’s when thoughts will passes your mind.


When I was in college, I saw my two closet classmates going for it. I was so insensitive back them and always question them.

My lecturer said, after all, it’s just a job. Everything just seems so superficial. People say one thing but do the other.

I really wonder how people who do evil sleep at night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Exodus of Singaporean Lawyers and the label from "The Leader of The Protests" to "The Leader of The Unvaccinated" in Singapore

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

SINGAPORE PARLIAMENT Ridout Road Saga: A Conflict of Interest or An Abuse of Power?

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Who to vote for in my first Singapore Presidential Election?

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Senior Director Senior State Counsel DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat VS Deputy Senior State Counsel DPP John LU Zhuoren