You can help by making a $1 fund contribution to POSB savings 279-12328-0
or simply sharing our message with your family and friends.
Thank you.

Some girls should eat makeup so that they can be pretty on the inside.

Logged in my com after a day.
Saw this news on yahoo about a pub singer from Mainland China.



Wow~
I mean, oh my smurfs!

I can’t believe there’re girls so materialistic.

Arrogant?
Is she the one who is being arrogant that she’s like now choosing who she wanna get married with or what?

Short?
Is she the one who is short so she needs heels or what?

Ugly?
Is she the one who is ugly so needs makeup to cover all up or what?

Oh… so is outer and not inner beauty huh?

愚昧 及 肤浅

SMURFS!!! Can you believe it?
I actually typed in Chinese just to cater to her needs *wink*

Seriously, some girls, I mean some



Like ta-dang!



Maybe I can be a nutritionist huh?

Anyway, peace (^.^)V
Time to eat and sleep =)