Friends at Jelita cold storage.

Today, we were talking about retailers.
So the typical walmart, tesco etc came in.
Then I talked about cold storage.

Well, I just went there to buy my supper.

It’s steamed bun for today :D

Okay, it’s been a long time since I ate that but according to where I am now, that’s the nearest so yup =D

I went to town for my dinner.

The corn

The soup

And

My pasta

Here’s the receipt

After that, which is about an hour ago because I’m eating as well right now XP

I went to

Here’s what when you step in

You’ll get free drink of your choice but no chocolate :/

Here’s how the seafood looks like, as in the basin for washing your hands, cleaner than usual right?

Generally, this is how big it is, taking note that this is just a section.

Finally, females, this is your favourite department right?
I’m not sure cause I don’t buy such products.
Maybe not at the moment, wait till I’m older?

I still think that letting all my pimples and whatever heal naturally is better, beside, I’m more of lack of sleep???

Ivy said that I should start to learn how to behave like a girl.
Well, she’s a fan of many guys, she attend schools that teach her how to walk, makeup etc…
Then I’m like I don’t understand what are all these for lol…

She told me that, as a girl, everyday gotta MINIMUM put on moisturiser, sunblock, powder, bb cream and some other I forgot what before going out to protect the skin.
Nicki also added to eat some don’t know what collagen, gelatin, fish and also some other stuffs.
Then eat pills and watch programmes to look nice.

I really hand in to them, like not just the money but time spend!
Plus the skills and whatever required.

Now I gotta go continue my meal.
Food is important to me =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Exodus of Singaporean Lawyers and the label from "The Leader of The Protests" to "The Leader of The Unvaccinated" in Singapore

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

SINGAPORE PARLIAMENT Ridout Road Saga: A Conflict of Interest or An Abuse of Power?

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Who to vote for in my first Singapore Presidential Election?

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Senior Director Senior State Counsel DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat VS Deputy Senior State Counsel DPP John LU Zhuoren