Three years since 26 nov 2008.

Time flies and three years have gone by.

Three years ago, on a Wednesday, I bought my first phone.

Nokia 5220 XpressMusic for $289.90 and on 31 July 2010 $179 buying my second phone, Nokia 2730 classic.

I was so excited that I kept playing games with it.

I got it at jurong point, all my phones thus far are from there ONLY.

After that, immediately, I went to school and showed it to shihui.

At that time, we were in school for leaders’ study or I forgot.

But all leaders are supposed to go to school to clock in hours for studying, lol…

Anyway, just wanna say, this say is worth remembering to me, because it’s like the day of my freedom?

Before that, my mom got me a second hand phone because my teachers in secondary school told her to so that they can contact me.

And I’ve been using the number since then.

Of course, now everything is under my name.



Pray that my health be good.
Problems with the school management be secondary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.

The Exodus of Singaporean Lawyers and the label from "The Leader of The Protests" to "The Leader of The Unvaccinated" in Singapore

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

SINGAPORE PARLIAMENT Ridout Road Saga: A Conflict of Interest or An Abuse of Power?

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Who to vote for in my first Singapore Presidential Election?

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Senior Director Senior State Counsel DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat VS Deputy Senior State Counsel DPP John LU Zhuoren