Live and let live

I’m no longer doing surveys one guys as I’m hardly in contact with guys now.
Well, to guys, I’m someone irritating :)
That’s what all the guys who knows me say.

So, I’ve been doing experiments on girls, if you can even call that experiments or just pure observations.


I realize that girls are somewhat like this


I admit that I’m a girl and I do behave like this only towards the colour blue.
Like, light blue or dark blue or baby blue or sky blue.
Just four options max?

This reminds me of my quiz on facebook back then (:
Miss that period of time.

I used to have shoutmix to reminisce but now, shoutmix is gone :/
Nah, not totally but gotta pay and a poor person like me don’t have the luxury for it.

There is one particular thing about girls that I get really disgusted about.
The way they bargain.

It goes like this…

Seller: how much would you want it for?
Buyer: is $10 ok?
Seller: *thinking: fine… since cost price is $9* ok.
Buyer: can give discount? Like 50%?
Seller: cant, this is just a little about cost price.
Buyer: wow… so expensive, are you trying to cheat money?

I understand bargaining is to get benefit for one self, but to this extent?

After that, they’ll bring their friend along (thinking the seller won’t know).

Friend: hi, I want this, how much?
Seller: $10
Friend: wow, I think it’s only worth $5

Seriously?

When they really can’t take it anymore, both will “attack” together.

Buyer: I saw another selling this for $6
Friend: oh, then $5 is low, so you want to sell for $6?
Seller: my cost price is higher, $10 only.

Then when both of them have no choice, they will finally buy it since they want it.

But in between, they will say nasty things like the seller is cheating, it’s spoilt or whatever lies they can think of just to lower the price of the item.

It makes me differentiate the future aunties.
They are like plus minus 5 years of my age.
But I don’t behave this way back then nor will I be like this in the future.

I don’t shop anyway =.=

Oh well…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.

The Exodus of Singaporean Lawyers and the label from "The Leader of The Protests" to "The Leader of The Unvaccinated" in Singapore

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

SINGAPORE PARLIAMENT Ridout Road Saga: A Conflict of Interest or An Abuse of Power?

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Who to vote for in my first Singapore Presidential Election?

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Senior Director Senior State Counsel DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat VS Deputy Senior State Counsel DPP John LU Zhuoren