You can help by making a $1 fund contribution to POSB savings 279-12328-0
or simply sharing our message with your family and friends.
Thank you.

Demolishing of the flat before Singapore’s first $1M

It’s lunch time, I’m here blogging.
I’m not really hungry but very excited.
However, I woke up because of those drilling noises :/

Eyes are tired :(

Today is the last day of how the flat before Singapore’s first $1M is gonna look like.

I guess not, should be yesterday, because I think they’re partially demolished?

Slept late last night…

This is so nice *.*


I don’t mind trading 3-room flat in queenstown for it, why not?

With that, I don’t have to go Holland village for supper.
I can go cineleisure to watch movie and drink at starbucks and so many many more…

Anyway, both are in the same GRC right? =P