Author of Yearning For Justice: A Mother's Musings To Her Future Child  
ISBN10: 0901931217  
ISBN13: 9780901931214  
 
Fund Contribution: POSB savings 279-12328-0

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Only less than 1% of the story is known but everyone have kept quiet so I won’t reveal the other 99% of the story yet.
The story is online, one just gotta find to find out if interested.
Now we know the truth, those people are slandering me just to protect themselves and hence the accusations against me.
They’ve ended up with illegitimate qualification.
Why don’t we reveal the other 99% so that those qualifications will have a better name?

I got an invitation to visit Kaplan


And so I went


Exiting Centerpoint


Approaching Kaplan


And Kaplan’s students smoking away


People should go down to see for themselves and talk to these people then you’ll get what I mean.

Finally, I receive a letter other than my bills, this month.


Not a lawyer letter


This caught my attention


She was retrenched, I always thought she quit her job and wondered why she’s still appearing on screen.


Is it a crime to expose lies and tell the truth?


For my reference purpose:

On 15 march, I posted:
https://www.facebook.com/huihui247/posts/425560347538753
and
https://www.facebook.com/huihui247/posts/10200960543122639

Two days later on 17 March, I get cyber-bullied by Irwin Koh.

On 20 March, I went to the police station, during which, two comments on HWZ about me was created:
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bbreaking-stir-ah-stir-news%5D-xxm-jin-fierce-online-4145428.html
and
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/xmm-accuse-kaplan-easb-psb-selling-degree-give-examinations-hints-4145488.html

At the same time on facebook, EDMW had no gut to comment directly, so they print screen two photos and comment about me:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=428815307203621&set=a.287232731361880.67596.286603891424764&type=1&relevant_count=1
and
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=428824293869389&set=a.287232731361880.67596.286603891424764&type=1&relevant_count=1

People, in order to protect themselves, spread untrue rumours that I’ll be sued for allegations when what I said are legit.

Two days later, they posted:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=429625497122602&set=a.287232731361880.67596.286603891424764&type=1&relevant_count=1

In order to clear my name, I posted one of their many exam papers Q&A up for people to see for themselves.

They are not clearing my name for me and I don’t feel good about it.

It makes me wanna reveal the other 99% of the story, it’s like I’m not gaining anything and I get flamed for no good reason.

Should I sue them for defamation then or should I reveal the entire truth?


Anyway, there’s this person called Bobby Yang


He’s profile say that he’s a gay https://www.facebook.com/bobby.yang.1000 that says that I’m from China.


Maybe he’s from China and he saw someone like me?


May I know which part because I’ve never been to China, maybe I can find lotsa people who look like me there?

He probably didn’t study in JC and hence his standard of poor comprehension, let’s be understanding :)

I have never taken a plane in my life thus far, I hope to one day have the money and travel overseas.

Comments

Popular Posts:

Alone in cell.

Life as a mother of two boys before 30 in Singapore

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Singapore Police Force released two clips of body-worn camera footage

I'm not a politician like lawyer Ravi, I was a 21-year-old student blogger when I paid the money out of POSB savings 056-93451-0

Han Hui Hui deletes negative comments?

How much to pay for a HDB BTO 3 room flat?

Manhandled in parliament.

My first time at the police station in 2021

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child