Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Only less than 1% of the story is known but everyone have kept quiet so I won’t reveal the other 99% of the story yet.
The story is online, one just gotta find to find out if interested.
Now we know the truth, those people are slandering me just to protect themselves and hence the accusations against me.
They’ve ended up with illegitimate qualification.
Why don’t we reveal the other 99% so that those qualifications will have a better name?

I got an invitation to visit Kaplan


And so I went


Exiting Centerpoint


Approaching Kaplan


And Kaplan’s students smoking away


People should go down to see for themselves and talk to these people then you’ll get what I mean.

Finally, I receive a letter other than my bills, this month.


Not a lawyer letter


This caught my attention


She was retrenched, I always thought she quit her job and wondered why she’s still appearing on screen.


Is it a crime to expose lies and tell the truth?


For my reference purpose:

On 15 march, I posted:
https://www.facebook.com/huihui247/posts/425560347538753
and
https://www.facebook.com/huihui247/posts/10200960543122639

Two days later on 17 March, I get cyber-bullied by Irwin Koh.

On 20 March, I went to the police station, during which, two comments on HWZ about me was created:
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bbreaking-stir-ah-stir-news%5D-xxm-jin-fierce-online-4145428.html
and
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/xmm-accuse-kaplan-easb-psb-selling-degree-give-examinations-hints-4145488.html

At the same time on facebook, EDMW had no gut to comment directly, so they print screen two photos and comment about me:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=428815307203621&set=a.287232731361880.67596.286603891424764&type=1&relevant_count=1
and
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=428824293869389&set=a.287232731361880.67596.286603891424764&type=1&relevant_count=1

People, in order to protect themselves, spread untrue rumours that I’ll be sued for allegations when what I said are legit.

Two days later, they posted:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=429625497122602&set=a.287232731361880.67596.286603891424764&type=1&relevant_count=1

In order to clear my name, I posted one of their many exam papers Q&A up for people to see for themselves.

They are not clearing my name for me and I don’t feel good about it.

It makes me wanna reveal the other 99% of the story, it’s like I’m not gaining anything and I get flamed for no good reason.

Should I sue them for defamation then or should I reveal the entire truth?


Anyway, there’s this person called Bobby Yang


He’s profile say that he’s a gay https://www.facebook.com/bobby.yang.1000 that says that I’m from China.


Maybe he’s from China and he saw someone like me?


May I know which part because I’ve never been to China, maybe I can find lotsa people who look like me there?

He probably didn’t study in JC and hence his standard of poor comprehension, let’s be understanding :)

I have never taken a plane in my life thus far, I hope to one day have the money and travel overseas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.

The Exodus of Singaporean Lawyers and the label from "The Leader of The Protests" to "The Leader of The Unvaccinated" in Singapore

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

SINGAPORE PARLIAMENT Ridout Road Saga: A Conflict of Interest or An Abuse of Power?

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Who to vote for in my first Singapore Presidential Election?

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Senior Director Senior State Counsel DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat VS Deputy Senior State Counsel DPP John LU Zhuoren