Free my internet protest
Who was the one who said it will rain when it the fact is it was burning hot?
Why is people being chased away?
But when there’s a will
There will be a way
With people listening to what they believe is right
1. Do we want back our money from Central Provident Fund Board (CPF) so that elderly can retire and enjoy their golden age instead of selling tissue papers or working as cleaners?
2. Is our economic growth that bad that we have to depend on vice by Casino Regulatory Authority of Singapore (CRA) that doesn’t do much to help the gambling addicts?
3. Why is Council for Private Education (CPE) using taxpayers’ money to sue student for defamation instead of helping students and regulating industry?
4. How had our Economic Development Board (EDB) help citizens’ income to grow according to inflation?
5. Did our Health Promotion Board (HPB) allow average Singaporeans to have a $8 bypass or just special citizens?
6. Why is it that Housing and Development Board (HDB) is unable to allow young couples to own flats near their parents?
7. Shouldn’t the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) tax the rich people more instead of making the poor suffer through goods and services tax?
8. There are so many breakdowns of trains and buses but is the Land Transport Authority (LTA) doing anything about it?
9. Who is the one who gave Media Development Authority (MDA) the authority to set regulations without debating it in parliament?
10. Can anyone explain why National Environment Agency (NEA) has the ability to twist their words regarding Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council?