The same wish every year :)

I’m just an ordinary person who did something a little different; I do know I’m putting the lives of people around me and myself at risk. But I know if I were to wait for someone else to do it, it’s hard or else it would have had happened. If one can take the initiative instead of to watch and wait in the face of a situation, wouldn’t life be better for all of us?

PAP govt is the one who made me who am I today. I’m thankful to them for it. But gratitude is not servitude.

Justice is not given free, at least in majority of the cases. We can’t possibly keep waiting, we have to do something. It wasn’t easy and it won’t be easy; no one said it’s going to be easy. If it really is easy, it would have happened. Throughout the years, I’ve always wanted to be anonymous, the alternative media can testify for me. Yet, nothing concrete happened. That’s when I decided to just say things in my name so I’ll be the one who’ll carry all these responsibilities. It’s easier for me to speak out against injustice instead of assuming someone else will do it.

If things maintain as status quo, I’ll benefit much more. Should things change according to what I went ahead for, I’ll have more responsibilities. But the issue here is how can one be happy and sleep peacefully at night if you know others are suffering? How would you feel if you know the solutions to problems and how you can help but choose not to do anything about it?

It’s easy to feel powerless when it comes to righting the biggest wrongs in our world. But if you didn’t even try, what makes you think you won’t succeed? Even if you fail, wouldn’t you feel better knowing that you did try your best?

Why can people just stand up against wrongdoings?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Exodus of Singaporean Lawyers and the label from "The Leader of The Protests" to "The Leader of The Unvaccinated" in Singapore

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

SINGAPORE PARLIAMENT Ridout Road Saga: A Conflict of Interest or An Abuse of Power?

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Who to vote for in my first Singapore Presidential Election?

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Senior Director Senior State Counsel DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat VS Deputy Senior State Counsel DPP John LU Zhuoren