I don’t see a need to reply to the ibs anymore.

Today, I’ve got a lot of emails.

Instead of them being from the mainstream media, I got them from the alternate media.

I don’t see a need to reply to the ibs anymore.
I don’t ban or block anyone, including Jason Chua.
Instead, he went to unfriend our mutual friends and created fake accounts to tag us instead.
There’s no need and no end to banning and blocking accounts because they will just create more fake accounts to spam, what’s the point?

I know the MSM published negative things about us.
However, there are journalists who’ve sent me their articles and how they were being changed by different people, there are journalists who wrote articles that one just have to read between the lines to get the true story.

In the world of the internet, there are many liars and faceless people.
They go around telling blatant lies like I’m jobless, am I supposed to clarify them?
Yes, I did. I clarified them during my events.

Did you watch all my videos?
Did you read all my blog posts?
No, that’s why you’re asking.

I’ve been fighting lawsuits for five years and I blog about them, did you read?
No, you didn’t, and so you’re shock right?
If you can’t be bothered, then why should I clarify every time some anonymous people write in an article?

I don’t mind being portrayed as a homeless, jobless, and even useless person.
For the simple fact that it’s not who I am.
This image is created by them to discredit me so that I’ll lose credibility.

Nonetheless, I walk on the road, people recognise me and they don’t see me as the above mentioned.
I thanked them for respecting my wish to keep my private life private.
There are things that I’ve revealed, you can watch the videos, hear the speeches or read the blog.
For the things that I didn’t, I will do them when the time comes.

In the meantime, I would like to focus on more important things rather than clarify allegations made by cowards who dare not identify themselves.
If you would like an account from people who know me, here’s Nora who’ve spoken at HLP:



She blogs at http://boulevardofopendreams.blogspot.sg/ and her entry about me coupled with her opinion was re-published on TRS here http://therealsingapore.com/content/my-final-voice-and-fight-singapore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.

The Exodus of Singaporean Lawyers and the label from "The Leader of The Protests" to "The Leader of The Unvaccinated" in Singapore

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

SINGAPORE PARLIAMENT Ridout Road Saga: A Conflict of Interest or An Abuse of Power?

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Who to vote for in my first Singapore Presidential Election?

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Senior Director Senior State Counsel DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat VS Deputy Senior State Counsel DPP John LU Zhuoren