5th year of giving

Many things happened recently.

This post is dedicated to say I’ve did it again:
http://huihui247.blogspot.com/2013/12/there-is-no-need-to-desire-for-power.html

This year, I’ve given to half a thousand beneficiaries.


It feels good to be able to give and I hope to be able to set up NGO or a foundation soon :)

All these were done in my personal capacity.

The sad thing is people rather have photo opportunity than to really help.

When events are successful, they took the credit and I didn’t mind.
Now that we are charged, everyone is saying all these were my idea.

I’m so powerful huh?

Now that I can see the true colour of the opposition, I haven't decided if I should expose them.
When opposition said that they fought for the CPF and finally reveal that I was the one who came up with the whole idea when they took credit when it was successful, it makes me think that they've got no stand.

Of course, I have no plan of revealing anything at this moment, I’m gonna wait till the trial is over and when the outcome is finalised.
As my haters would say:
Han Hui Hui will just be Han Hui Hui.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Exodus of Singaporean Lawyers and the label from "The Leader of The Protests" to "The Leader of The Unvaccinated" in Singapore

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

SINGAPORE PARLIAMENT Ridout Road Saga: A Conflict of Interest or An Abuse of Power?

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Who to vote for in my first Singapore Presidential Election?

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Senior Director Senior State Counsel DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat VS Deputy Senior State Counsel DPP John LU Zhuoren