You can help by making a $1 fund contribution to POSB savings 279-12328-0
or simply sharing our message with your family and friends.
Thank you.

I’ve never wanted to speak at Hong Lim Park, less to say organise a protest.

I started blogging when I was in college.

is blogging at www.huihui247.spaces.live.com :)

Posted by Han Hui Hui on Tuesday, 30 December 2008


It was like a hobby to me.

sensible people will ignore an insult -- Pro 12:16

Posted by Han Hui Hui on Saturday, 19 December 2009


My primary 4 form teacher was the one who made me pen down my daily life.

I feel like all my memories are gone, like I just suffer from a concussion, it’s like somehow the blog may not be...

Posted by Han Hui Hui on Tuesday, 21 December 2010


The first legal threat came in 2010.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Posted by Han Hui Hui on Thursday, July 14, 2011


I had to juggle the lawsuits, work and building a family.

Just collected keys, taking a break after cleaning the house as the appliances and furniture arrive...

Posted by Han Hui Hui on Saturday, November 17, 2012


I realise that there’s a lack of justice in society.

Democracy is not justice; one should not expect that there will be justice in a democratic society.

Posted by Han Hui Hui on Thursday, May 9, 2013


When I was being told to stop blogging in 2013 that was when I finally realise it’s time to stand up for what I believe in.