Six years, never felt so relieved.

Tomorrow’s going to be the national day rally, watch this:



In 2010, I was given a choice.
Should I go down the path of what the society expects of me or should I unveil the guise concealed?
I chose the latter and became probably the most hated person for exposing the education system of flaws such as degree mills in 2013.

I’m glad that I have stood by my principles and now have the chance to say I saw what was happening with regards to the employment trends.
However, the people deserve it because they chose to deny the problems instead of admitting and rectifying it.

Just because the PAP is bad doesn't mean one should vote for people who are worse.Especially judgmental xenophobes who stereotype.

Posted by Han Hui Hui 韩慧慧 on Friday, August 21, 2015


Now, I’m again given a choice.
Should I compromise my moral stand or should I continue to be firm in my beliefs?
I’m a post-90 Singaporean Citizen who can finally vote in this coming election but I’m still young.

I aspire to become a mother of four, if I were to live till Singapore’s average life expectancy of about 80 years old, I’ve got a long way to go and I don’t want my words to come back against me.


As of 2014, the total number of Singaporeans is 3.343 million.
This includes new citizens who have married Singaporeans, the children of new citizens etc.
I find it extremely xenophobic when politicians make judgemental remarks to stereotype “new citizens” to criticize and even condemn them for no good reason.
Have you ever went to Singapore’s bank of China and asked them for a HDB loan?

Credit: Amos

Posted by Han Hui Hui on Friday, August 21, 2015


Just think of all the permutations such as Singaporeans born overseas to parents who are born in Singapore when they are perhaps overseas due to work?
Furthermore, more than 50% of the marriages in Singapore are not local born marrying local born.
In addition, at least 30% of the marriages are Singaporeans (including new citizens) marrying pure foreigners (neither new citizen nor permanent resident).


I’ve went against the HDB system and criticised it.
Firstly, it’s unfair that 60% of the price is allocated to land cost.
Secondly, it isn’t right that we’re using our retirement fund to pay for public housing especially when no other country does that.
Thirdly, we shouldn’t be staying for 99 years only.

You think the Selective En-bloc Redevelopment Scheme is good?
Yes, if you have the money but do think about the poor, needy and homeless.

Does it mean housing should be free?
No, it’s ridiculous.
I’ve never advocated for free housing.

Opposition candidates who advocates for free housing have probably never purchased a HDB flat.
If they had, they probably lost it and they’re now wanting a free house for themselves.
One has to be logical and think of how to better the current situation instead of purely demanding for everything to be free.

One possible solution now is to gradually reduce the profits for HDB to be kept to 5% to 10%, instead of charging 60% of the price of new HDB flats to land cost.
Did the opposition in your GRC or SMC promised that?

Do you know what?
The truth is more than half of the opposition in Singapore actually agrees with the PAP’s CPF-HDB system.

None of them promised to separate the retirement fund from the housing fund.
Are you aware that the opposition actually believes that should this is perfect except that they should be the government?
None of them said that they will reduce the profits but reduce the price by cutting costs.
Remember those cracking lines on the ceiling and breaking tiles on the floor?
None of them agreed to give you a better home at a lower price.
Is that value for money?

If Singaporeans do not wake up and continue to depend on politicians, they are simply going to play politics to rip you off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.

The Exodus of Singaporean Lawyers and the label from "The Leader of The Protests" to "The Leader of The Unvaccinated" in Singapore

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

SINGAPORE PARLIAMENT Ridout Road Saga: A Conflict of Interest or An Abuse of Power?

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Who to vote for in my first Singapore Presidential Election?

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Senior Director Senior State Counsel DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat VS Deputy Senior State Counsel DPP John LU Zhuoren