You can help by making a $1 fund contribution to POSB savings 279-12328-0
or simply sharing our message with your family and friends.
Thank you.

Sunday, 6 September 2015

The first, the youngest, the only.

Dear residents of Radin Mas,

I'm grateful to you opening up to me about your problems be it in your family or in the community. The suggestions you have given to improve Radin Mas are worth looking into.

Being the first independent female candidate since Singapore's independence as well as the youngest candidate in this election, I believe we can make history together.

We should not be distracted by people who use ad hominem against me. It is of utmost importance to focus on the needs of Radin Mas residents.

Together we can make a difference and let your voice be heard in parliament. It is only after you've voted for me to enter parliament, then I can raise issues and your concerns.

HDB flats are getting more and more expensive for young couples to buy and stay near their parents. Healthcare bills are causing people to give up on their lives and go down the path of euthanasia. CPF policies, especially the minimum sum causes many elderly to be working instead of retiring.

Vote for me so that I can represent you to raise your concerns in parliament.

Your candidate at Radin Mas SMC,
Han Hui Hui