You can help by making a $1 fund contribution to POSB savings 279-12328-0
or simply sharing our message with your family and friends.
Thank you.

#ReturnOurCPF #还我们公积金 | Singapore Police Investigation Officer Samantha Wong Yu Wei

The 4 Deputy Public Prosecutors involved are:
1. Senior Director/Senior State Counsel/DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat
2. Deputy Senior State Counsel/DPP John LU Zhuoren
3. State Counsel/DPP Amanda CHONG Wei-Zhen
4. State Counsel/DPP Jane LIM Ern Hui

#ReturnOurCPF #还我们公积金 Court Trial 法院庭审 Han Hui Hui: Under the public order act, is Speakers’ Corner the one and only venue allowed for Singaporeans to practice their rights to the freedom of speech and freedom of expression? Nparks manager Sim Bee Lan: Yes. Han Hui Hui: Can I conclude that on 27 Sep I have again told you personally that I was going to march in Hong Lim Park but you did not mention anything about the demonstration approval on nparks website? Nparks director Chia Seng Jiang: You told me on that day that er erm so you’re telling me your intention but you didn’t do it. Han Hui Hui: Is speakers’ corner the unrestricted area for protest in Singapore? Singapore police Chionh Chun Meng Eric: My understanding is that Hong Lim Park is under exemption. Court transcript available at www.huihui247.blogspot.com

A photo posted by Han Hui Hui 韩慧慧 (@huihui247) on



The following was what happened in court:

Han Hui Hui: Teo Ser Luck was the cause of the intensified atmosphere as according to Tia Quah Siew Jian, since that's the case, why did you not investigate Teo Ser Luck?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Who is the one who decide who to investigation and who not to investigate?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: The reason why Teo Ser Luck was not being investigated is because the PAP hired you all to persecute us, right?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: You can't comment because the PAP told you not to comment?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Lee Kuan Yew also protested with placards, so how is us protesting with placards illegal?
Judge: *rejected*

Han Hui Hui: Why are we being charged for holding placards and how is that a public nuisance?
Judge: The discretion lies with the prosecution.

Han Hui Hui: What was I chanting?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I can't recall.

Han Hui Hui: Did I shout?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I can't recall.

Han Hui Hui: Did you see anyone of us holding the mic?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I can't recall.

Han Hui Hui: Is it conducive for YMCA to hold event at Hong Lim Park?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Did you find out what is the purpose of YMCA holding event at Hong Lim Park when they can choose somewhere else?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Did you investigate why did NParks let YMCA hold their event at Hong Lim Park when they can use Botanic Garden or Japanese Garden?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: What did you write in your report that caused us to be charged for holding placards and waving flags?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I can't recall.

Han Hui Hui: In Singapore, are we guilty until proven innocent or innocent until proven guilty?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Who from the police is the one who decides if we are being banned from Hong Lim Park?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Did you hear people shouting and clapping, why are they clapping?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Did you watch this video during your investigation?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I can't recall.

Han Hui Hui: Are you aware of NParks' personnel wanting to take down particulars of "Return our CPF" participants?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Are you aware of it?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: It's just whether you are aware or not aware?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Do you know that the CPF event was against Teo Ser Luck?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Do you know Teo Ser Luck is the manpower minister?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: It's just something you know or you don't know?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Do you know that the crowd was very angry when Teo Ser Luck arrived?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: During your investigation did you find out from the minutes from the YMCA that their event was supposed to start at 5 o'clock?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I can't recall.

Han Hui Hui: We reached Hong Lim Park at 2 o'clock and started our event at 3 o'clock, Teo Ser Luck was supposed to arrive at 5 o'clock but he purposely came at 4 o'clock to harass us, do you know that?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Did you investigate why did Teo Ser Luck purposely came at 4 o'clock when he was supposed to arrive at 5 o'clock?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I can't recall.

Han Hui Hui: Do you know if Teo Ser Luck did not arrive, there wouldn't be any marching?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Did the marching happen before Teo Ser Luck arrive or after?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I can't recall.

Han Hui Hui: Did the shouting happen before Teo Ser Luck arrive or after?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I can't recall.

Han Hui Hui: Did the chanting happen before Teo Ser Luck arrive or after?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I can't recall.

Han Hui Hui: Did people hold placard before Teo Ser Luck arrive or after?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I can't recall.

Han Hui Hui: Did people wave flag before Teo Ser Luck arrive or after?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I can't recall.

Han Hui Hui: Did people beat drum before Teo Ser Luck arrive or after?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I can't recall.

Han Hui Hui: What can you recall that happened on 27th September from your investigation?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I can't recall.

Han Hui Hui: Does the crowd look like a size of 20 people?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I can't recall.

Han Hui Hui: It was a large crowd occupying more than half of the space at Hong Lim Park, do you expect a young 23-year-old girl to be able to control all of them?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Do you know where was the generator for YMCA?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I do not know.

Han Hui Hui: Why didn't you investigate that?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Do you know where is the generator for the CPF event?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Do you expect a 33kg girl to carry a 1-tonne generator on 27th September?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I would not know.

Han Hui Hui: Is it possible for a 23-year-old, 33kg girl to move all the speakers and generator within 5 minutes to another area?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I do not know.

Han Hui Hui: If you can't even do it, how is it possible for NParks' director or anyone to expect a 23-year-old girl to be able to do that?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: A 23-year-old girl is being charged for illegal demonstration for a crowd of the size of about 3,000 to 6,000 people, do you expect her to be able to control such a large crowd?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Then why did you charge me for what happened that is done by thousands of people?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Given the numbers of police and NP arks' personnel at Hong Lim Park on 27th September, why is it that even the police and NParks' personnel did not stop the crowd but expect a 23-year-old girl to do so?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Isn't this like Little India riot where police run away instead of stopping?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: If the police and NParks' personnel did not stop the event, why expect a 23-year-old girl to stop the event?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: If the event was stopped, will marching occur?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: How many mounts are there at Hong Lim Park?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: Based on my knowledge there's only one mount.

Han Hui Hui: There's only one mount for the speakers, if the speakers do not stand at the mount, where are they expected to stand, outside Parliament or Istana?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Hong Lim Park has only one mount and people, as speakers, always go there to give their speeches at the mount so if they are not supposed to stand at the mount area, where are they supposed to stand at?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: YMCA event was at the stage area and their generator was at the stage area beside the toilet, why didn't they shift their event to the toilet area?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Then why did the NParks' director asked the CPF event to shift to the toilet area?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Why did the NParks' director asked the CPF to shift to the toilet area when their generator is just beside the mount?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: If this is not political persecution and if the police and NParks' director are there to help the CPF event, why didn't you investigate and ask them how come they did not help the CPF event to move their generator?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Did you investigate why did they not offer their help?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: It's just whether you investigate or you did not investigate?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: How many people applied to speak at Hong Lim Park on 27th September?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I can't recall.

Han Hui Hui: Did you investigate all of them who applied?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: You did not investigate all of them but selectively choose the three of us here because we participated in the election, right?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Why is it that after interrogating and all the police statements that you've recorded over more than 8 hours and 6 hours for me and Janet respectively, you did not use them?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Will the crowd march if Teo Ser Luck did not arrive?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Will the crowd chant if Teo Ser Luck did not arrive?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Will the crowd shout if Teo Ser Luck did not arrive?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Will the crowd wave flag if Teo Ser Luck did not arrive?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Will the crowd hold placard if Teo Ser Luck did not arrive?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Will the crowd blow whistle if Teo Ser Luck did not arrive?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Will the crowd beat drum if Teo Ser Luck did not arrive?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: The reason why beating drum was added to our charge sheet when none of us did it is because you did not do a thorough investigation and you simply wanted to violate our human right?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: YMCA was beating drums and they were louder than the CPF event, why did you not charge them?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Ystars didn't even apply whereas all of us here applied to speak at Hong Lim Park, why did you not charge Ystars?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: How is the application procedure like, did you investigate?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: We did have an approval, it was not being revoked, yet we are being charged for illegal demonstration, this is so that I'll be fined more than SGD$2,000 and I can't stand for election in 2020, right?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Under what basis is illegal demonstration?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: How do you as a police define illegal demonstration?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Is Hong Lim Park under the Public Order Act?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Is Hong Lim Park an unrestricted area?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Did you investigate how many times have I spoken at Hong Lim Park?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: During the 8 hours inside the cold interrogation room with you, you asked me how many events I hold at Hong Lim Park, I told you that I was being politically persecuted by the PAP since November 2013 because of a letter to the Ministry of Education, are you sure you don't remember that?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I can't recall.

Han Hui Hui: Are you aware that I started holding event at Hong Lim Park since November 2013?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Did you interrogate and ask me that?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I can't recall.

Han Hui Hui: Are you aware that in 2013, the PAP government, through the Ministry of Education, made use of CPE to issue letter of demand to sue me for defamation when I raise question about foreign talent and degree mills?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: I did tell you during the 8 hours, right?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I can't recall.

Han Hui Hui: Are you aware that the Singapore government, the PAP government, through the Ministry of National Development, made use of NP arks to ban me from speaking or organising at any event at Hong Lim Park?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Are you aware that in 2015, the PAP government, through the Ministry of Home Affairs, made use of Singapore Police Force to charge me with two criminal charges that could disqualify me from standing election in 2020?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Are you aware that because of this case, we can't speak at Hong Lim Park?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Do you know who is involved in banning us from speaking at Hong Lim Park?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Do you know that Teo Ser Luck was a mam cause of the intensified atmosphere that caused the people to march?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: If the people did not march, would it be still considered an illegal demonstration?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Why is it that during your investigation, you did not investigate Teo Ser Luck when he caused the CPF participant to march and be angry?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Rome wasn't built in a day, are you trying to say that the people just suddenly decided to march at Hong Lim Park?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Are you trying to say that Singaporean used to do that before 27th September 2014?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Are you trying to say that Singaporeans do that after 27th September 2014?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: The reason why people did it on 27th September 2014 was because the Manpower Minister Teo Ser Luck was there and people want their CPF money back, so why didn't you investigate the Minister, which is the root cause of it?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Then you are in the position to comment on what?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I do not know.

Han Hui Hui: What are the question you can answer?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I do not know.

Han Hui Hui: The CPF event was being drowned out by the YMCA event, why did you not investigate?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I do not understand.

Han Hui Hui: If the YMCA event did not drown out the CPF event, will the CPF participants be angry and started shouting?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to answer on that.

Han Hui Hui: Are you trying to say that Singaporeans go around marching, shouting and chanting every day?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: So did you investigate what caused them to do so on 27th September 2014?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Did I tell anyone to wave flag on 27th September 2014?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Since I did not tell anyone to wave flag, how is that a common intention to disrupt YMCA event?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Since I did not tell anyone to be a public nuisance, how can there be the common intention to disrupt the event?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: How can there be common intention if the three of us here do not even know each other and did not even plan together to be a public nuisance on 27th September?
Judge: *rejected*

Han Hui Hui: During the 8 hours of investigation, you forced me to sign the police statement at the end of the day and seized my notebook but you did not even use my notebook as evidence or my police statements as evidence because they would prove that we are innocent, correct?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: What was your purpose of seizing the notebook if you do not want to use it as evidence?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Is it a standard protocol for police to seize a paper notebook?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: But you are the one who seized my notebook, right?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: Yes, Your Honour, I seized her notebook.

Han Hui Hui: What made you decided to seize the notebook?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I seize her notebook because she was copying down questions and answers on her statement and, in my opinion, it would jeopardise and compromise a ongoing investigation.

Han Hui Hui: Did it jeopardise?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I'm not in the position to comment on this.

Han Hui Hui: Is that you on the screen?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: Your Honour, that's me.

Han Hui Hui: What were you doing?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I do not know when the photo was taken.

Han Hui Hui: It was taken outside a statutory board director's house in the middle of the night, what were you doing?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I don't recall going to any statutory director's house.

Han Hui Hui: Do you need a video of this?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I do not know where Ms Han Hui Hui's question is leading to.

Han Hui Hui: You delivered letter in the middle of the night, correct?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I do not know what Ms Han Hui Hui's question is.

Han Hui Hui: These photos and a video recording were not taken outside my residential address, they were taken outside the house of a statutory board director?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I have no comments on this.

Han Hui Hui: Why did you went to a statutory board's director house to look for me?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I did not.

Han Hui Hui: Then where did you go to look for me?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I went to Han Hui Hui's residential address to look for her.

Han Hui Hui: Then how is this video and photos being captured?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I have no idea.

Han Hui Hui: This are you, right?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: Yes.

Han Hui Hui: So where is this place?
Samantha Wong Yu Wei: I have no idea.

Han Hui Hui: If just because a group of people did the same thing at the same time, does it mean that they have plan and have the common intention?
Judge: Not allowed that question.

#ReturnOurCPF #还我们公积金 Court Trial 法院庭审 Han Hui Hui: Under the public order act, is Speakers’ Corner the one and only venue allowed for Singaporeans to practice their rights to the freedom of speech and freedom of expression? Nparks manager Sim Bee Lan: Yes. Han Hui Hui: Can I conclude that on 27 Sep I have again told you personally that I was going to march in Hong Lim Park but you did not mention anything about the demonstration approval on nparks website? Nparks director Chia Seng Jiang: You told me on that day that er erm so you’re telling me your intention but you didn’t do it. Han Hui Hui: Is speakers’ corner the unrestricted area for protest in Singapore? Singapore police Chionh Chun Meng Eric: My understanding is that Hong Lim Park is under exemption. Court transcript available at www.huihui247.blogspot.com

A photo posted by Han Hui Hui 韩慧慧 (@huihui247) on