Is there fairness and justice in Singapore?

“On 23 May evening, I spent an hour sitting at the void deck at Tanjong Pagar GRC and this police car was parked there unattended.
According to the residents, there was no crime nearby and the police were seen leaving the car to the market beside it.
There are at least five carparks nearby and are all more than half empty.
May I know are police allowed to leave the police car like that and enjoy their dinner in the market?”

I posted the above at Singapore Police Force’s facebook.
Each time I posted it, each time it either got deleted or something.
I posted it three times: 23 May 21:02, 24 May 00:36 and 24 May 18:45.

Finally, for the fourth time on 24 May 20:36, I asked why?

https://www.facebook.com/singaporepoliceforce/posts/1108719535817923


I’ve posted three times and all three postings are missing here?
Posted by Han Hui Hui 韩慧慧 on Wednesday, 10 February 2016


“Dear Singapore Police Force,
On 23 May evening, I spent an hour sitting at the void deck at Tanjong Pagar GRC and this police car was parked there unattended.
According to the residents, there was no crime nearby and the police were seen leaving the car to the market beside it.
There are at least five carparks nearby and are all more than half empty.
May I know are police allowed to leave the police car like that and enjoy their dinner in the market?
Also, I’ve posted three times and all three postings are missing here? https://www.facebook.com/singaporepoliceforce/posts_to_page/

Now, I’m not only being banned from organizing event or speaking at Hong Lim Park, I’m also being banned from posting at Singapore Police Force’s facebook page.

I didn’t know that I was being banned by their facebook admin until the same thing happened again, I wanted to go and post on their facebook and realized I can’t.



This time, I took a photo of the car together with the empty parking lots behind.


Are police cars allowed to be parked like this?

Even if there is a situation nearby, the car is left unattended with the engines on?

Sure, you may defend the police all because it’s me who is posting all these?
Just like how people used to say our police interrogation process is good when I had my 8 hours at the police station and the police seized a paper notebook from me?
But you know what?

This is the exact same system why people like young school boys like Benjamin Lim committed suicide.
This is the exact same system why people like full-time national serviceman like Dominique Sarron Lee died.
Is there transparency and accountability?
And they dare say revealing staff involved in Hep C outbreak will breed blame culture?
Is there justice?

A society that’s based on justice and equality?
For who? For the PAP government only?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Exodus of Singaporean Lawyers and the label from "The Leader of The Protests" to "The Leader of The Unvaccinated" in Singapore

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

SINGAPORE PARLIAMENT Ridout Road Saga: A Conflict of Interest or An Abuse of Power?

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Who to vote for in my first Singapore Presidential Election?

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Senior Director Senior State Counsel DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat VS Deputy Senior State Counsel DPP John LU Zhuoren