I didn’t protect myself from all their accusations because my focus was on CPF, Housing, Healthcare, Human rights of Singaporeans.

One political party sec-gen used my name at my event.
The sec-gen said:
“We would like to donate $500 towards the cost of the sound equipment and stage on Saturday from the proceeds of our sales.”

That political party even issued press statement chiding me that I’m a “sponsored candidate” when I am not.
The same political party that used to ask me do their press release and translate their articles for them.

I didn’t protect myself from all their accusations the past two years, because their election candidates told me not to.

POSB savings 279-12328-0 was specially created in 2013.
All the transactions in the account were for the promotion of our events from 2013 to 2017.
The marketing before the events, the press conference to promote the events, the refreshments during the events, the stage and sound system for the events, the banners, posters, cardboard, clothes, flags etc. used during the events…

They are all purchased from the money in POSB savings 279-12328-0.
Despite the fund raising from 2013 to 2017, we didn’t manage to get enough money and still facing a deficit of 10k.
The rest of the money was paid out of our own pockets and who cares about the time as well as effort we’ve put in?

All the fund contribution to POSB savings 279-12328-0 are posted on
https://www.facebook.com/EmpoweringSingaporeans
Which political party in Singapore will show us the fund they’ve received in their bank account and the receipts of their expenditure like I did?

Another political party sec-gen used my name to get international media to interview him.
He used my volunteers to get information from me, he used my volunteers to be his last-minute candidate, he used my volunteers because he knows that I will protect my volunteers.

That political party even published public statement discrediting me that they “have lost as much trust in HHH” and they “will have no part in her fight”.
This is the kind of opposition in Singapore.

All of them took credit when the #ReturnOurCPF event attracted a crowd of more than 6,000 Singaporeans.
However, the opposition cowardly backed away from fighting for our CPF, Housing, Healthcare, Human rights of Singaporeans, but I will not back away.

The above are just two examples of political parties and their sec-gen who will do anything and everything in order to score political points.
They have even made comments against my gender and age as well as told their election candidates to discredit me based simply because I’m a female and I’m the only person born after 1990 who took part in GE2015.

I didn’t protect myself from all their accusations because my focus was on CPF, Housing, Healthcare, Human rights of Singaporeans.
And my concerns are still regarding CPF, Housing, Healthcare, Human rights of Singaporeans.

Popular posts from this blog

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.

The Exodus of Singaporean Lawyers and the label from "The Leader of The Protests" to "The Leader of The Unvaccinated" in Singapore

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

SINGAPORE PARLIAMENT Ridout Road Saga: A Conflict of Interest or An Abuse of Power?

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Who to vote for in my first Singapore Presidential Election?

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Senior Director Senior State Counsel DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat VS Deputy Senior State Counsel DPP John LU Zhuoren