Singapore Minister for Law cum Minister for Home Affairs is afraid of the truth: Suppressio Veri Suggestio Falsi

Hi everyone,

This is the first time that Singapore's Parliament has a public hearing in the 21st century.

First, they sent an email on 8 March 2018 at 2pm and demanded for me to reply them (within 4 hours) before 6pm Singapore time, when I was in Spain attending the Internet Freedom Festival, asking me to appear before Singapore Minister for Law cum Minister for Home Affairs and others in Parliament:

I agreed.

Second, they sent an SMS on 26 March 2018 during lunch time telling me at the last minute that my session will be changed from 27 March 2018 to 28 March 2018 instead:

I agreed.

Third, they sent an email on 26 March 2018 at night after 7pm telling me at the last minute that my session on 28 March 2018 will be cancelled which leaves the last day on 29 March 2018 instead:

I agreed.

Below is the email from Singapore’s Parliament that they have dis-invited me.

The real reason why Singapore’s Parliament repeatedly changed the schedule is to make life difficult for me, so that I will not agree and they can publish falsehoods like what they did to International Human Rights Organizations:


Human Rights Watch:

  • http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/us-based-ngo-fails-to-show-up-for-hearing
  • https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/pap-policy-forum-slams-human-rights-watch-report-on-singapore-10070042
  • https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/human-rights-watch-drops-out-attending-public-hearing-online-falsehoods


Reporters Without Borders:

  • https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/select-committee-still-open-to-hearing-from-human-rights-watch-10081000
  • https://mothership.sg/2018/03/daniel-bastard-reporters-without-borders-singapore-select-committee


The Singapore government pretends to be democratic when they are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.

In my submission, I stated that Singapore’s government controlled mainstream media is often the ones spreading “fake news”.

First example:
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/blogger-han-hui-hui-fined-3100-for-role-in-hong-lim-park-rally
According to judge Chay Yuen Fatt, I was fined SGD$2,500 for being the organiser of the #ReturnOurCPF movement as I “rallied her Facebook readers to come to the CPF event” and another SGD$600 as I “made vitriolic speeches to denounce the government and various government policies”.
It was testified in court that “On the Nparks website, there are three options but a Singaporean is only allowed to choose one”
http://huihui247.blogspot.com/2016/01/sim-bee-lan.html
Is it fair for my fellow Singaporeans and I to be found guilty for a glitch in the government website?

Second example:
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/blogger-han-hui-huis-allegations-that-she-was-mistreated-in-state-courts-cell-baseless-and
The Singapore government took issue with my blog post “Alone in cell.” http://huihui247.blogspot.com/2017/02/alone-in-cell.html
However, the Singapore government did not show the 4 CCTVs of me being searched and the 5 CCTVs of me in the cell: http://huihui247.blogspot.com/2017/03/my-response-to-singapore-government.html
I am the only Singaporean whose treatment inside the cell is not being shown whereas other Singaporeans were invited by the police to review their CCTVs: https://www.facebook.com/singaporepoliceforce/posts/10156006868164408

Third example:
http://www.straitstimes.com/politics/blogger-han-hui-hui-removes-posts-that-were-in-contempt-of-court-and-issues-apology
The truth is that the Singapore government, through the Attorney-General's Chambers coerced me with 18 years’ jail and SGD$600,000 fine using a law that had not been gazetted and therefore not in effect yet.
I was made to remove 14 seconds of my YouTube video, edit three of my Facebook postings and posted a total of 18 links on my social media accounts or potentially face 18 years’ jail and SGD$600,000 fine.
Since then, my volunteers and I have stopped posting online but continued doing human rights work for Singaporeans (especially in assisting their housing application or healthcare funding) yet the Singapore government demanded Malaysia’s immigration to deport me for being a "national threat" that would affect "bilateral relationship" between the two countries: https://www.frontlinedefenders.org/en/case/han-hui-hui-prevented-entering-malaysia-and-deported and https://www.fidh.org/en/region/asia/malaysia/singaporean-activist-deported-barred-from-workshop

To date, I’m the only Singaporean who has been disqualified in the upcoming general election because of the fine and the only Singaporean who is unable to enter Malaysia.
Singapore Minister for Law cum Minister for Home Affairs is afraid of the truth: Suppressio Veri Suggestio Falsi.
He and the whole parliament are afraid of the truth if I were to speak in Parliament so they purposely changed the schedule numerous times at the very last minute and ultimately dis-inviting me yet pretending that they have time if anyone wants to speak.

This is the pathetic state of human rights and democracy in Singapore where the Singapore Minister for Law cum Minister for Home Affairs dare not face their own doings that I’m the only Singaporean being deported, the only Singaporean coerced with a potential of 18 years jail and SGD$600,000 fine via an unwritten law, the only Singaporean whose CCTV during imprisonment cannot be shown.

Please feel free to share this.
Thank you.

Regards,
Han Hui Hui

From: PARL Selectcommittee (PARL)
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 4:34 PM To: Han Hui Hui 韩慧慧 Subject: RE: Invitation to Give Oral Evidence – S/N 15 (To be confirmed)

Dear Ms Han
Thank you for agreeing to accept the invitation to give evidence to the Select Committee on Deliberate Online Falsehoods.
Due to scheduling difficulties, the Select Committee will not proceed to take oral evidence from you. However, please be assured that the Select Committee will consider your written representations.
Sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Best regards
Lin Hwee

Popular posts from this blog

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.

The Exodus of Singaporean Lawyers and the label from "The Leader of The Protests" to "The Leader of The Unvaccinated" in Singapore

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

SINGAPORE PARLIAMENT Ridout Road Saga: A Conflict of Interest or An Abuse of Power?

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Who to vote for in my first Singapore Presidential Election?

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Senior Director Senior State Counsel DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat VS Deputy Senior State Counsel DPP John LU Zhuoren