The best things in life aren’t things.

“I say this as a concession, not as a command. I wish that all of you were as I am. But each of you has your own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that. Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.”

I wasn’t the materialistic girl who always ask guys to give me what I want, never was, not now and never will be.
However, it doesn’t mean there isn’t anything that I want, there are material things that I want.
When girls talk about someone playing guitar or piano, I do imagine as well.
I conclude that it’s easier to learn how to play them by myself than to ask and wait for someone else to play them for me.
Lesser effort and more direct.
Moreover, I can listen to myself play as and when I want to.

It also doesn’t mean there’s nothing that I want to buy or get.
The difference is that I’ll say I want to work hard, be a businesswoman and buy them myself using my money.

"My thoughts are not your thoughts, and my ways are not your ways," declares the LORD.

As we catch up few days ago, as usual, I think my life is of the most DRAMATIC changes.

Through all these that happened less than a year ago, I’ve learn that we will never have enough of money.
Look at bill gate, he’s still earning.
But family is to be brought close to us and our hearts.
Look at steve job, he died but I believe his family would want him alive than his money.
Yet the people, the media, they don’t really care.
He’s just a topic for making profit.


I paid heavy lessons to learn what I’ve learnt and now know.
There’s no need to give all to companies, should you be gone, someone else will take your place EASILY.
But your place in your love one, may probably never be replaced.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Exodus of Singaporean Lawyers and the label from "The Leader of The Protests" to "The Leader of The Unvaccinated" in Singapore

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

SINGAPORE PARLIAMENT Ridout Road Saga: A Conflict of Interest or An Abuse of Power?

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Who to vote for in my first Singapore Presidential Election?

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Senior Director Senior State Counsel DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat VS Deputy Senior State Counsel DPP John LU Zhuoren