民主青年营

Last week, I went for a camp.

It was pretty interesting and I’ve learnt things.

Of course, we’re learning things every day.



For the video, the front part is where I spoke about my currently living condition.

The middle is a debate on whether the leader of a developed country should allow democratic acts and the back is my answers to questions raised as well as my thoughts.

I’m actually amazed to see how people my generation are so involved in other countries as compared to Singapore.

Looking at my peers, most of them are mugging away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s November 2025 but the Singapore government failed to protect women and children despite signing CEDAW and UNCRC

Review of Diapers in Singapore (10 brands we’ve bought and tried) Pee-Ka-Poo, Drypers, Huggies, Amico, MamyPoko, Merries, Pampers, Offspring, Bambo Nature, Moony

PAP & LKY supporters FAN REN RAY & Bryannz FAN RUICHENG from Cuffz Holdings are cheaters who scammed money using "GLOBAL BUSINESS CLUB PTE. LTD."

#YearningForJustice : A mother's musings to her future child

Alvin & Yuki wedding got cancelled 2months before it happens and Zoe Raymond locked her blog.

Singapore’s judiciary system | “KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT” shouted DPP Francis NG Yong Kiat. Judge kept silent. Judge did nothing.

Alone in cell.

Being single is much better than having a bad relationship.

Like how Goh Chok Tong can’t recall if Lee Hsien Loong slapped Dhanabalan?

Different HDB flat types and the varying models.